Sunday, May 27, 2007

Post the first

You may wonder about the title "Almost, but not quite, entirely unlike me". I suppose the first thing I should say should be something that will clear this up.

First, I have never writen any non fiction outside of school. Second, I didn't quite bother to find out what a blog was untill earlyer today; ergo I didn't know what it was. Third, my spelling and grammar are both notoriously incoherent among thouse who know me, as well as incorrectable by any computer program known to human kind as well as, I suspect, dolphins. Therefore it is not like me to make a blog, dare I say, entirely unlike me.


Fourth, it is worth noting that I spend an abundence of time on the internet. What can I say, I love it here. Some would call it an unnatural love, but I digress. Consequently it is not quite entirely unlike me to start a blog.


Fifth and finaly, I like Douglas Adams, so I add "Almost, but" to the title to end up with something that is "Almost, but not quite, entirely unlike me".

No comments: