Monday, May 28, 2007

Ian > Lucy

Two things you need to know about today. One, my class had a substitute history teacher. Two my teacher's name is Lucy. (Actually, it's not, but I don't want to put the real names here. That is cruel.)

In class today we were assigned the task of making charts of notes and showing it to the class, because it's "alternative learning". One of the groups, wisely, just cut the bottom half of their paper off, since they weren't using it. Ian, a member of said group, decided to play a trick on our teacher. While the sub. Mr. Pope was having a handout photocopied, Ian went up to the white sheet we use for the projector and taped the piece of paper cut off from his group's sheet on to it. There was tape on it spelling out "IAN > LUCY" so the next day when she went to use it she would know he was greater then her. He then carfully rolled the sheet back to it's storage position and started snickering.

Later that day I returned to class and changed the ">" to a heart with a small s beside it. Now I patiently wait for Ms. to find out that Ian wants his love proclaimed on all the notes. Chances are that I'll be found out, given detention, and/or beat up, but it'll be worth it. I never have gotten away with anything like this, so I normally don't try. Hence it being perfect for almost, but not quite, entirely unlike me.

1 comment:

Sienna Maiu said...

I love you ya frood.